TRENDING DAILY POST | We Collect and Share Stories with you!

Shocking Habits Of Kenyan Celebs

0 comments

Celebrities are known for living a life envied by many and while that may the case, they have habits that would leave you stunned. GEOFFREY KORIO brings out the weird side of life of some of your favourite stars

Brenda Wairimu
Actress and philanthropist, Brenda Wairimu, boasts a humdrum of weird habits. For starters, she chews her food on each side of her mouth, cannot walk when one of her shoe laces is tied a tad bit tighter than the other one and she cries every time she visits the doctor; all through the appointment. “I can go on,” she dares.

JB
The witty comedian and radio presenter has a fetish for toes and nails. “I love love admiring girls’ toes and nails, pretty ones of course,” he says.

Sheila Kwamboka
The versatile radio presenter is a self-confessed serial sniffer. “I like to sniff stuff; my food before I eat, smell clothes before I wear them and smell my phone when I’m bored,” she confesses.

SugarThe Do it Like femcee has created a fetish in the gastronomy department. “Whenever I eat out, I always try to guess all the ingredients in the meal then dare myself to make it at home; till I get it right,” she says. She does this mostly with foreign food like Chinese and Italian food.

Qtasi
Known for his urban genge songs, Qtasi has received criticism from his friends regarding his choice of wardrobe. “Guys say they don’t get it how I find myself in coloured screaming pants. In all confidence, I like them and if I can work them out in my style, that is what matters; so I have collected a bunch,” he declares.

Rabbit
Hip hop head Rabbit aka Kaka Sungura collects rosaries and in his plate of food, his rice never mixes with soup.

Bamboo
Having the chosen the righteous path recently, the hard-hitting rapper likes listening to one track over and over until it gets old on him.

Nameless
The multi-award singer has parasympathetic nigaritis a condition that simply overcomes the body during digestion forcing him to take a 30 minutes power nap after every meal.

Holy Dave
Music matters aside, the You Look Familiar singer has accommodated a rather peculiar custom.”Since I was a toddler, I’ve had a habit of peeing in the sink. I have always found it amusing because I was a rebellious kid. Old habits die hard so I still do it every now and then,” he admits.

Reffiga
After finishing his meals, the Grandpa Records manager always stands up and coerces people to get up and get going; even if they are still eating!

Wangeci
The fast-rising hip hop singer confesses of watching the last minutes of a movie before starting it. “I do that just to know how it would end before the beginning,” she says.

Anita Nderu
The impressionable radio presenter and former TV host has a soft spot for animals. “I get teary eyed or cry whenever I talk about my love for animals,” she confesses.

Jaqualine Jolene
Actress Jaqualine of the Tahidi High fame loves dressing up in her man’s boxers. She remains mum on whether she wears them to work as well but she is crazily turned on when she sees her man walking around in his boxers.

Crème de la Crème
The popular DJ and fashion entrepreneur is a numismatist. He has a container full of Kenyan coins in his home. He has been doing this since 2010.

Yvonne Darcq
Versatile singer Darcq snorts. “Sometimes when I laugh too hard I start to snort. And when I start snorting, it can go on and on,” she says.

Qty
“I have a fetish for leather outfits. I consider it sexy and weird because it contradicts my personality. Herbal tea with cinnamon just makes my day and sea food turns me on,” she proclaims.

Joe Mfalme
Popular deejay Mfalme, has a crazy obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). “Everything around me; from the dressing, my haircut, my car, my house, has to be arranged in a certain order or else I’ll snap,” he says.

Tina Kagia
The exuberant radio presenter has her heart set out on food as well; specifically the additives. “My loves for kachumbari is insatiable, I can have it for breakfast, ten ‘clock tea, lunch or dinner. It’s an all day craving”

Janet Nariki
The famed actress likes going round the house picking things on the floor like dirt particles that nobody else’s sees. Furthermore she loves arranging things at an angle and she’ll notice if something has been moved.

- SDE
 
Support : Disclaimer | Copyright © 2014. HOT STORIES ONLINE - Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger